- ICHS encourages medical and health professionals and organizations globally to organize and conduct international conferences in the different medical and health specialties and sub-specialties.
- ICHS approves, accredits, and certifies International Conferences and grants CME/CPD Credit Hours accordingly.
- International Conferences to receive ICHS credits must meet ICHS criteria and standards and the sponsoring organization/s must agree to ICHS terms and requirements.
Fees and Payments Schedule
The Fee Schedule to accredit, recognize and certify that an international conference, CME/CPD activity, event, program, or lecture is tailored in a manner to be affordable to medical and health institutions and professionals to organize and host educational events and activities globally as follows
Terms & Conditions
Travel and accommodation expenses for ICHS Faculty who shall be monitoring the International Conference shall be reimbursed by the Organizer/s and/or Planner/s as per ICHS invoice.
Application Fee must be paid upon submitting the application.
If ICHS does not approve to accredit of the International Conference for reasons stipulated in the ICHS Rejection Notification, ICHS shall refund the Accreditation Fee and retain the Processing Fee.
If the International Conference is canceled prior to its commencement then ICHS shall retain the Processing Fee and refund 50% of the Accreditation Fee and additional costs of any non-refundable travel reservations.
ICHS Accreditation Eligibility Requirements
- ICHS will only consider accreditation events and activities where the content, format, or speakers/lecturers are free from marketing and sales bias and are without any type of financial affiliations.
- The events and activities must be primarily designed for medical and healthcare professionals and physicians.
- The events and activities must fully comply or align with ICHS Accreditation Standards and Criteria.
- The events and activities must:
a) Be based on the educational needs of learners based on their professional practice gaps.
b) Engage learners in educational activities as appropriate.
c) Define and evaluate the learner’s achieved outcome level.
- All lectures in the events and activities must have clear learning objectives that outline what the learner is expected to achieve after completion.
- All lectures in the events and activities must be evidence-based.