Your access to and use of this Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all members, visitors, volunteers and others who gain access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Website
- 'user' / 'you' / 'your' hereafter refers to the User both registered and unregistered who is using and/or browsing through the Website
Accounts and Registration
- You may browse ICHS website/programme/initiative without registering, but in order to view or fill any form pertaining to a particular service provided by ICHS you must register for an account. There are some services require an active ICHS membership. When you register for an account or applying for ICHS membership, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, including but not limited to your name and contact details (e.g. email address and phone number) or other contact information, education and professional information, location information, and other information required to provide the service required by You. You agree that the information you provide to Us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, researches, publications, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software, or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") contained on any page within the Website are copyrighted by ICHS or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Copyright Holder"). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download, or copy the Materials contained in the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of ICHS. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to ICHS, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. You agree to use the Website and the Materials, services, and products on the Website or those accessible via the Website only for lawful purposes. ICHS MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORISATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
- Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions any reproduction, distribution, replication, or retransmission of any information contained on the Website without the prior written consent of ICHS is strictly prohibited.
- ICHS respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adopted and implemented a policy against copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on the Website, please send a written notification via email to email@example.com with the following information:
- A. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- B. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- C. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- D. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- E. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- F. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notice with Regard to Documents on the Website: Permission to display, copy and/or download any papers, articles or other works of authorship on the Website (the "Documents") is hereby granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set forth on the Document and a statement that the Document is being reproduced under permission of the Copyright Holder both appear on such displayed, copied or downloaded Document, (b) use or reproduction of such Documents from the Website is for informational or personal use only, and (c) no modifications of any Documents are made. Any other use of the Documents is expressly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability.
- A. Disclaimer of warranties. The contents of the Website, including, without limitation, the Materials, are provided "as is," and ICHS makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Website or its contents. ICHS disclaims all representations and warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, completeness, and non-infringement.
- B. Disclaimer of accuracy. ICHS does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. The Website could contain typographical errors, miscatalogued information, or technical inaccuracies. ICHS reserves the right to add to, change or delete its content or any part thereof without notice. Any price or availability information is subject to change without notice. By your use of the Website, you agree that you do not and will not rely on it being appropriately catalogued or complete for any purpose. You further agree that you or your agents will not take any action against ICHS due to such reliance on any information which you believe to be non-current, inaccurate or incomplete. Additionally, the Website may contain information provided by third parties, which includes, without limitation, the Documents. ICHS makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, truth, quality, suitability or reliability of such information. ICHS is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided by such third parties.
- C. Limitation on liability. Neither ICHS nor any of its members, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or any information, or services contained herein, which includes, without limitation, the Materials, even if advised of the possibility thereof. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Website and will not make any claim against ICHS for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the materials.
- D. Limitation on liability of copyright holders. Copyright holders will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill or damage to property arising out of any use of the materials or performance or implementation of the contents thereof.
Links to Third Party Sites
Any other websites that are accessible via any link on the Website are not under the control of ICHS. ICHS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. ICHS provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the Website does not imply ICHS endorsement of the Website, the organization operating such sites, nor any services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, or any other website provided herein, you must comply with the following:
Do not incorporate any of this Website content into your web site. You may only link to this Website, by providing an underlined, textual link from your website to the home page of ICHS website (an “Authorised Link”). For example, www.ichs.uk is the only Authorised Link to ICHS Website. “Home Page” means the introductory or main web page of a website, typically serving as a table of contents for the site. No other link to the Website is permitted without the express, prior written approval of ICHS.
- a. You may not present an Authorised Link to ICHS home page in a manner that suggests ICHS has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, services.
- b. Your site must not present false information about ICHS, or its services.
- c. You may not use any of ICHS's names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks or service marks or any other words or codes identifying any ICHS platform in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without ICHS 's express, prior written permission for a particular use.
- d. Your site must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- e. ICHS prohibits unauthorised links to its websites and the framing of any information contained on its websites, or any portion of its websites, without the express, prior written approval of ICHS. Furthermore, you may not archive, cache, or mirror any ICHS Web page or portions of a Web page. ICHS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames. ICHS hereby disclaims all liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Website.
- f. If you would like to use, reprint, frame, or redistribute any content on any ICHS platform other than as permitted herein, you must request permission from ICHS by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your organization/company; (c) the website address(es) where the proposed use will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Website which you would like to use
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ICHS, its officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions. ICHS shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- The usage of the Website is restricted to those above 18 years of age or who are in a position so as to be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms & Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details, we hold the rights to suspend your account and/or terminate this Agreement without being held liable for the same.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal information, and other related/required data you provide on the Website.
- User discretion is advised while submitting and/or uploading your required personal information on the specified secured place on the Website. This information shall include user's details including contact details, card holder name, details, and other relevant details.
- If the information provided or uploaded by you are false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, we reserve the right to delete your account and/or your membership without assuming any liability whatsoever.
- It’s your sole responsibility to ensure all the information provided and uploaded by You are absolute accurate and up-to-date including without limitation your contact details, location information, educational and professional history, speciality and subspecialty, or any other information required to offer you a service provided by ICHS.
- ICHS preserve the right to amend any prices on the Website with or without notice.
- All prices on the Website are reviewed regularly to follow the United Nations Human Development Index to categorize countries and tailor fees in a manner to be affordable to all medical and health professionals, institutions, or organizations.
- All fees once processed are not refundable unless stated otherwise within the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions under the Donations section apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in the ‘Monthly Donations’ sector, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
- We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated humanitarian objectives to empower healthcare communities and to support highly important continuing medical education, continuing professional development programmes, research, and innovation to reach the medical and health professionals globally
- Before we can process a donation, you must provide us with the following information including but not limited to your (i) name, email address, mobile number, job title, organization/company, location; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
- If you make an error in your donation, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Monthly Donations: These Terms and Conditions under the Donations section will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.
To cancel your regular donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It’s the User sole responsibility to ensure that all the information required in the ICHS Foundation Grant Form are accurate.
- Neither ICHS nor any of its members, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties arising out of or in connection with the use of the awarded grants.
- Any misuse, or distribution of the awarded grants or using it in any activity/programme rather than the activities/programs specified in the ICHS Foundation Grant Form are the sole responsibility of the User/awardee.
- We may terminate or suspend access to the Website or any portion of it immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event of any conduct by you or through your account which ICHS, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations liability.
- The Terms and Conditions within govern all the transactions with respect to the access and usage of the Website and/or through its authorised third-party websites. These Terms & Conditions form an integral part of ICHS and anything that is directly related to ICHS including and unlimited to all the promotional platforms i.e. prints, digitals, online and other related platforms.
Using the Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable or responsible if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- a. Copy, download, or store of any Materials or data from the Website, whether publicly available or not, to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever provided.
- b. Users should be aware that content and resources may be removed from the Website with or without notice at any time and we accept no responsibility or liability for any reliance by the user on the continued availability of any content or resources on the Website.
Data Protection and Use
- User shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
- The Website is owned and operated by ICHS. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer codes (including source code or object code), software, services, and all other elements of the Website (“Materials”) provided by ICHS are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included on the Website are the property of ICHS. Except as expressly authorised by ICHS, you may not make use of the Materials. ICHS reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms. ICHS owns and where applicable the license for the Website as well the intellectual property contained thereon including all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein. You shall not use the content available on the Website without our prior written permission.
- ICHS uses "Cookies". Cookies are small data files on the Website on your web browser. These are used for the purpose of storing your preferences previous activities browsing activities, profiling and tracking behaviour on this Website. By visiting the Website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorise ICHS for the placement of Cookies on your web browser.
Changes and Updates to the Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. ICHS shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Website. Any use of the Website after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.