Who can be an ICHS Member
- ICHS Membership is open globally to medical and health professionals who possess professional degrees from recognized universities, colleges, schools and institutions in one of the Specialties or Subspecialties specified by ICHS.
- ICHS members are doctors, nurses, pharmacists, technologist, allied healthcare professional and administrative healthcare professionals whose interests are rooted in medical and healthcare specialties.
- ICHS Membership is open to medical and health institutions, organizations, committees, alliances or authorities, whose prime function is to set-up, promote and support good practices and expertise in the domain of healthcare.
ICHS Membership Benefits
- ICHS Members will have access to all Continuing Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development Programs and Activities that are recognized and accredited by ICHS globally.
- ICHS Members will have access to variety of educational and training opportunities at a local and international level that are recognized and accredited by ICHS.
- ICHS Members will have access to International Conferences that are recognized and accredited by ICHS.
- ICHS Members will have access to medical and health educational opportunities, research activities, innovation initiatives, excellence in healthcare and more importantly continuing dialog about today’s most relevant medical and health challenges.
- ICHS Members will have continuous access to the latest research publications, presentations and innovation initiatives that are available at the ICHS Virtual Learning Network – IVLN.
- ICHS Members will have the opportunity to become a Fellow of the International Congress For Health Specialties – FICHS after being nominated by peers for their distinction in the profession. The nomination needs to be approved by ICHS International Executive Board and ICHS Higher Council.
- ICHS Members will have the opportunity to benefit from the special discounted Registration Fees in any CME/CPD Activity or any International Conference recognized and accredited by ICHS.
ICHS Annual Membership Fees
ICHS is an autonomous, politically neutral and non-denominational organization and in an effort to fulfill its vision and mission, the ICHS Annual Membership Fee Schedule is tailored in a manner to be affordable to all medical and health professionals and organizations globally as follows