|JICHS Publication Fee Schedule|
|Article Size||Publishing Fee (USD)||AED|
|1-3 Pages||$ 50||183.63|
|4-6 Pages||$ 100||367.25|
|7-10 Pages||$ 150||550.88|
|11-13 Pages||$ 200||734.50|
|>14 Pages||$ 250||918.13|
JICHS publishing policy
- JICHS publications shall be in English only, Medical and Health Professionals who wrote their article in their native language need to submit a professional English translated article for ICHS peer review.
- JICHS will publish the article in English and will publish the original article in the native language on the IVLN.
- JICHS accepts medical and health related articles which are evidence based and scientifically robust.
- JICHS accepts all article types including but not limited to: Reviews, Case Reports, Original Articles, Pre-Clinical Researches, Clinical Researches, Clinical Trials, Population Researches, Laboratory Researches, Technical Notes, Commentaries, Pictorial Essays, Editorials, Interviews and Others.
- JICHS expects that articles shall adopt international standards for publications such as Research Reports shall be divided into Introduction/Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion/Summary, Acknowledgements, References, Author/s Information.